Art. 1. (1) These terms and conditions are intended to regulate the relations between "Energy Supply" Ltd., UIC 175392783, c. Sofia, Graf Ignatiev Str. № 2, fl. 3 (hereinafter referred to as "Energy Supply") and visitors website http://www.energysupply-bg.com/ (hereinafter "site").
(2) By accessing and loading this site, visitors agree to be bound by these Terms and any subsequent amendments thereto, and shall undertake to observe them.
II. DATA OWNER OF THE SITE
Art. 2. (1) Information on "Energy Supply":
- Name: "Energy Supply" Ltd.
- Seat and address of management in Sofia, ul. Graf Ignatiev No 2 fl. 3
- Contact information: Sofia, ul. Graf Ignatiev No 2 fl. 3, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: (02) 984 87 85
(2) The Authority:
- Energy and Water Regulatory Commission
- Sofia, bul. "Knyaz Al. Dondukov" № 8-10
tel .: (02) 9359 715
- The Commission for Personal Data Protection
Address: c. Sofia, ul. "Ivan Evstratiev Geshov" № 15
tel .: (02) 9402 046
Fax: (02) 9403 640
is-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Art. 3. The site of "Energy Supply" provides visitors with information about activities, services and prices of "Energy Supply", as well as access to the published news and materials.
III. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
Art. 4. (1) All publications in the site are an exclusive intellectual property of Energy Supply and are subject to protection under the copyright and related rights, they can not be used in any way without the prior written consent of Energy Supply.
(2) The images on the site of Energy Supply and other visual elements representing the intellectual property of Energy Supply can not be used and reproduced in any way by third parties without the prior written consent of Energy Supply.
(3) Any unauthorized use of the materials published on the Site without the permission of Energy Supply is an offense for which the offender carries civil, administrative and penal liability in accordance with the Bulgarian law.
Art. 5. (1) Energy Supply does not authorize the use in any way of the content of the site through visualization of all or part of the material published in it, to another site.
(2) Referencing to materials on the Site from other sites is permissible if done in accordance with good morals and commercial practice if a referral and ways of presenting the reference does not arise doubt about the authorship of Energy Supply of the materials so that visitors do not are misleading.
Art. 5. (1) Energy Supply does not authorize the use in any way the content of the Site through visualization of all or part of the material published in it, to another site.
(2) References to materials on the Site from other sites is permissible if done in accordance with good morals and commercial practice if a referral and ways of presenting the reference does not arise doubt about the authorship of Energy Supply of the materials so that visitors do not are misleading.
IV. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Art. 6 (1) Energy Supply take measures to protect the personal data of visitors under the Law on Protection of Personal Data and the Policy for Personal Data Protection, announced on his website on the Internet.
(2) Energy Supply does not send identifying information to third parties and does not require registration for use of the Site Visitors.
V. AMENDMENT OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Art. 7. (1) These Terms may be amended by the Energy Supply at any time by promptly publish the amended Site Terms and Conditions, together with a message to visitors of the changes.
(2) Changes in these terms and conditions are valid for all visitors to the site at the time of their announcement of Energy Supply.
VI. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Art. 8. (1) Energy Supply provides access to the content of the site as it stands and does not guarantee that the guidelines in the materials on the Site lead to results intended by visitors.
(2) Energy Supply is not responsible for damages or losses of visitors caused by contained in published materials on the Site.
(3) Energy Supply is not responsible for damages caused by visitors to third parties resulting from the use of the site and it contains materials.
VII. OTHER PROVISIONS
Art. 9. Visitors to the site are required to comply with ethical standards and not violate the reputation of Energy Supply in using the site and it contains materials.
Art. 10. For all these general terms issues related to the implementation and interpretation of this Agreement, the provisions of the legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria.
Art. 11. These terms and conditions shall enter into force for all site visitors from 30.12.2015